Aptos Move Formatter
Aptos Move Formatter is a tool that used to format the Move code, it's a part of Aptos toolchains, and it can be integrated with other IDEs.
- Support the formatting of Move code, which can be run independently from the command line or integrated into the Aptos official toolchain as a subcommand.
- Automatically handle indentation, conversion of spaces and blank lines for Move files.
- Support formatting of various complex expressions, such as multi-level nesting/containing various operators/containing various parentheses.
- Support formatting of lambda expressions.
- Support formatting of MSL language.
- Support the processing of comments and maintain the relative position relationship between comments and source code.
- Support integration with many IDEs, such as VS Code, Intelij, etc.